Custom Search
HeLLo FrnZ Plz Write Ur Reviews and Comments About Site Content And Give Me Needed Suggessions Plz Plz Plz Plz

Or If U have Any Prob Mail Me at
funky29@gmail.com

Screen Rotation For E Series!!

Author: Tejash Patel // Category:
Hello. This is a repack of all the files needed to rotate the display of E Series phones but it is mostly done for the Nokia E51. You just need to install and make some adjustments.
For this to have been possible:-
I need to Thank Il.Socio for the great RomPatcher Plus!!!
I also want to thank Samir Ouedi For the RotateMe!!!
I want to thank all people that made this possible!!!!
Without these people this would not have been Done!!
Thanks Very Much!!

Instructions:- 1-Download and install this application here.
2-After the installation is complete go to C:\sys\bin and rename the file RomPatcherAuto.exe to 0RPAutostart. Apply c2z and wsini patches and autoapply. Restart and you are ready. Just open rotate me and rotate. If your phone is not E51 do not use the included c2z patch. Use the one that is compatible with your phone only. If any error occur please let me know.

Tejas Patel:D :D 8)

1 Response to "Screen Rotation For E Series!!"

Anonymous Says :
July 30, 2010 at 7:23 PM

on my nokia e51 fw 410.34.001 hacked by chandrakk when i rename the rompatcherauto my mobile is restarting but dont launch the OS and my mobile is crashed i will must reFLASH te FW what can i do ?

Post a Comment